Kingsgrove RSL Club is a progressive and innovative medium-sized club in Sydney’s South West. The club boasts a membership of 7600, 134 gaming machines, 2 bars, 2 dining options, as well as function rooms capable of holding 16 to 200 people.
Kingsgrove RSL Club is a beautiful location with a warm and friendly atmosphere. The club is newly renovated and is seeking to hire a Casual Bar/Gaming attendant. This is a casual position for the right candidate. If you are looking to be a part of our team and have experience in a bar and gaming area, we would love to hear from you.
The duties involved will include but not limited to:
- General Bar operations
- General Poker Machine operations
- Keno and TAB service
- Barista and FOH Bistro operations
- Customers Service
To be considered for this role you will:
- Have previous hospitality experience in the areas of bar and gaming
- Experience in a food preparation
- Have availability to work weekdays and weekends
- Able to work to late mornings
- Have a strong customer service focus
- Have professional presentation and grooming
- Strong customer service focus
- Be an excellent communicator
- Be able to work well in a team with a hands on approach
- Be flexible to work in any areas as required
- High level common sense and proactive attitude
- Have a happy, positive, outgoing personality
- Help with the occasional room set up’s
- Hold a current RSA & RCG competency card
- Have an eye for detail and be able to take initiative
- Gaming, Bar, Keno and function experience an advantage
- Have own transport
If this sounds like you and you would like to work in a friendly team environment, then we want to hear from you!
Please send your resume too directly to Kingsgrove RSL Club to email@example.com
Thank you for your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.